Contact information in matters concerning the register:
Fintos Oy / Tuuli Prinkkilä
Rinnakkaistie 19, 65350 Vaasa
+358 40 482 4994
2. The purpose of the register
The collected personal data will be used:
- For customer identification and access rights management
- For registered users: Delivering orders and both managing and developing customer relationships
3. Basis for data collection and processing
The customer’s data is collected and processed with customer’s consent or to implement the contract with the customer.
4. Registry data content
- The company’s name
- Contact person’s name
- VAT number
- Email address
- Telephone number
5. The data retention period
The personal information is stored as long as it is needed to implement a contract with a customer or developing the customer service.
6. Regular sources of information
The information to the registry is collected from:
- The person themselves
- From the registers kept by the authorities within the limits allowed by law (e.g ytj.fi)
- The information is also collected with the help of the Google Analytics -analytics tool
7. Regular data transfers and data transfers outside the EU or the European Economic Area
Information is not regularly disclosed outside the company. Some of the external service or software providers used by the company may store data outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
9. Registry encryption
The data is transferred over an SSL-protected connection. Electronic information is protected by a firewall, usernames, and passwords. Only those people employed by the data controller who need the data in their duties have access to the data.
10. Rights of the registrant
The registered person has the right to check what information about them has been stored in the personal data register. A written inspection request must be sent signed to the person responsible for registry matters.
The right for inspection is free of charge once a year at most.
The registered person has the right to demand the correction or deletion of incorrect or outdated data or the transfer of data from one system to another. They also have the right to limit or object to the processing of their data in accordance with articles 18 and 21 of the EU Data Protection Regulation.
The registered person has the right to withdraw the previously given consent to data processing or to file a complaint with the supervisory authority about matters related to the processing of their personal data.
The registrant also has the right to deny the use of their data for direct marketing purposes.